Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Diablo 3 - Witch Doctor Fire Bats Build

Diablo 3 - Witch Doctor Fire Bats Build



Diablo 3 - Witch Doctor Fire Bats Build is about as easy as it was in patch 1.08. Only difference now is that I use life on hit, pets, and plague bats instead of cloud of bats. Really I like it better in a lot of ways. I'm no longer required to be right on top of stuff to DPS it. I have some amount of range this way. Also now have a no mana cost taunt which comes with DPS, three pets that do a fair job at occupying mobs as well as multiplying my LoH effect per second, and I don't have to deal nearly as much with annoying stuff like grotesque's chain knocking me back and burning all my mana in a few seconds. Man.. grotesques were SO ANNOYING using a CoB build.

No comments:

Post a Comment